- Experience the Cleansing Power of Wisdom of the Ages Eyebright Drops All Natural Eye Formula for soothing, moisturizing and rejuvenating the eyes!
- Our Exclusive Formula begins with Quality Organic Eyebright Extract and MSM in a gentle saline solution of purified Sea Salt as an effective rehydration replacing the natural salt in the tears. Eyebright naturally contains astringent compounds which help reduce redness, brighten and enhance the beauty of the eyes. MSM provides a source of natural sulfur which positively affects irritated eyes and mucous membranes.
- Pure Apple Cider Vinegar and Natural Grapefruit Seed Extract are added in small but effective amounts to preserve and enhance the overall formula. Apple Cider Vinegar is well known for its benefits as a natural cleansing eye wash and Grapefruit Seed Extract is a safe and natural preservative in this formula.
- These Quality Natural Ingredients come together in one Amazing Eye Formula for maintaining brighter, radiant, healthy-looking eyes!
- Drops relieve dry, red, or weeping eyes, eye irritations and eye strain; supports strong, healthy vision.
I purchased these drops in the past, and saw noticeable improvement in my vision. I have stigmatism and early signs of cateracs in both eyes. My eye doctor, without bothering to ask why or what results I received, discouraged me from taking them by saying she would not put them in her eyes, after reading the ingrediants. My prescription had to be redone because hers was wrong, she was wrong about my glasses, and the prescription for eye drops burned my eyes. Needless to say, I no longer am seeing this doctor. She ordered various appointments for eye treatments, and seemed to be on the fastrack to surgery.
I purchased this to restore the health of my eye after finding the onset of a Pinguecula. I freaked out. My eyes were dry as I had been taking Flonase and Rescon and happened to be on Amox. Clavulanate which were all drying agents. I trusted my doc and took as prescribed but they dried my body out! I was thirsty, skin dry, eyes dry, nose dry... a mess. BTW I also wear contacts. So after my initial freakout, I read about the infamous redness and yellow bump in my eye and immediately ceased wearing contacts. My next step was to take Tumeric, Golden Seal, and Dandelion root to decrease swelling and address any potential infection. I ordered these eyedrops along with a few other things that I did not use. I also stayed away from air conditioners, sunlight(I closed all blinds in my home), wearing contacts, and wore sunglasses if I had to go out as the eye would be irritated if I didn't. The herbs immediately had a positive impact by reducing the swelling but the eyedrops took the cake! I do the eyedrops twice a day - morning and evening. The bump has all but disappeared and and there is a small streak of redness left. I think what helped was that I addressed this immediately. Some people never get rid of the Pinguecula. I have been lucky. BTW I am not a doctor. This is my personal experience. This is not medical advice. I hope this helps.
I bought these after reading about MSM drops and all their benefits. I rec'd them promptly and began using them, once in the morning and again before bed. These drops seem to make my eyes feel cushioned all day! I hope to see few floaters as I continue to use them. As mentioned by other users, they do burn for a very few seconds but that is all and your eyes should feel very comfortable afterwards!
I been using this product along with the eye brightening vitamins and I seen a difference with in two days its amazing. The products are also natural. I will definitely re buy this once I run out.
These are the best eye drops I have ever used. My eyes were dry and felt gritty and were not as white as they used to be. Also suffer from computer related eye strain. I use only one drop per eye per day and after only a few weeks my eyes are no longer dry, that gritty feeling is gone, eyes move more easily around, the whites are brighter, eyesight seems better, etc.... Could not be happier. If suffer from dry eye rather than use rx drops, I would try these. I think they actual heal various aspects of eye issues. A fantastic find and they do not sting nearly as much as pharmacy products.