- LESS FAT & FEWER CALORIES: Chocolate is a staple in most households, but it can make people feel guilty because it is often associated with candy and sugary treats. Our Organic Cacao Powder provides you with a more nutritious alternative to regular chocolate. Our chocolate has the same great flavor as ordinary cocoa with the added benefits of organic cacao and less guilt.
- BEST TASTING CACAO POWDER: Who doesn't love indulging in a chocolate treat every once in a while? Our Organic Cacao Powder may seem like an unlikely contender when compared to the powdered cocoa you're used to, but think again! It can be used as a substitute for ordinary chocolate powder in nearly any dish. It is the smart way to get your chocolate fix!
- ORGANIC CHOCOLATE: Our Organic Cacao Powder (formerly LIVfit Superfood Organic Cacao Powder) can give you a boost of nutrients in each serving! This cacao powder is a great addition to any post-workout routine and can be used alongside the protein powder that you already use. This product comes in a 16 oz. bag and is USDA organic, non-GMO, and kosher certified. Oh, and it's also gluten-free!
- SIMPLE INGREDIENTS: Nowadays, looking at food labels and nutrition facts can be confusing. To simplify your chocolate powder experience, we made Organic Cacao Powder with one simple all-natural ingredient: organic cacao from Peru. No more ingredients that you can't pronounce. With our cacao powder, you know that you're getting the real deal.
- BLEND, BAKE, OR SHAKE: Kick cocoa to the curb and try cooking and baking with our Organic Cacao Powder. Mix into baked goods like bread, pancakes, waffles, cakes, and cookies to add a great chocolatey flavor. You can also blend it into breakfast smoothies and other tasty drinks. Great for men and women who are chocolate lovers. The possibilities are endless!
I love the flavor! I put a tablespoon in my smoothies most days and it makes them taste sooooo much better. I'm not thrilled about the idea of eating cadmium, but I do believe that cadmium is present in almost all cocoa powders, if they are good concentrated powders. It is just a natural thing in the soil that gets absorbed into the plants. At least that is what I have read. If I wasn't worried about getting too much cadmium I'd probably eat this stuff a lot more often. It's pretty tasty.
I am now officially addicted to microwave mug cakes. Of course, you can make anything that calls for Cacao with it but get ready for it to taste fantastic.
I don't really know or care much about the ingredients in this but I use some in almost every smoothie I make and it tastes great. I'll use a few tablespoons in a chocolate, peanut butter and banana smoothie and its sooo good, but in fruit smoothies I'll just put 1 tablespoon so I can feel like I'm getting some protein and such and you can't really taste it then. I'm sure it would be perfect for hot chocolate too or baking.
Excellent organic cocoa powder. My favorite brand. I mix with powdered milk before mixing with hot water to avoid lumps.No sugar needed. Naturally sweet.
Thank You so much! Delicious and affordable in one package....I am so glad I switched from Anthony to Better Body Foods! My cup of cocoa is heavenly ♥️