- Bone-Up provides StimuCal ossein Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite (MCHA) (from free-range New Zealand calves), which includes the superior combination of the inorganic calcium lattice of MCHA within an organic protein milieu.
- StimuCal is rich in native type I collagen-the predominant protein found in bone-and has been clinically demonstrated not to disproportionately spike calcium blood levels as do other forms of calcium, such as the carbonate and citrate salt forms.
- StimuCal is combined with vitamin D3 and vitamin K2 (as MK-7 [menaquinone-7] from natural fermentation [a more bioavailable form of vitamin K]) to support the proper deposition of calcium into the bones, as well as assist in building up the bone matrix.
- Bone Up also supports cardiovascular and arterial health.
- HEALTH CLAIM: Adequate calcium and vitamin D as part of a healthful diet, along with physical activity, may reduce the risk of osteoporosis later in life.
Great capsule calcium supplement. Easy to regulate amount taken daily if other supplements you use also contain calcium.
Don't know yet it's only been a few weeks since I started taking them. I will write back later when i hav better results.
Huge pills, but at least I only have to take 3 per day rather than 6 of the other Bone-Up.
Love this product. It has all the proper ratio of minerals to keep my bones healthy. I love that I only have to take three a day.
good product. My vitamin D level was a little low so started taking Bone Up. It has been effective in raising the level in just 2 months. Doctor was pleased. When choosing a supplement of any kind I always buy the Jarrow Formulas if possible. It also helps that I can generally buy through which saves me having to run all over town looking for what I want.