- 100% SOIL-BASED PROBIOTICS | Before our food was grown in depleted soil, and subjected to chemical detergents and harsh preservatives, we got the probiotic good bacteria we needed for a healthy gut from the soil. Those same ancient hearty strains of probiotics are in Smarter Probiotics.
- 3 POWERFUL PROBIOTIC STRAINS | We use a powerful blend of three top clinically tested soil-based probiotic strains, Unique IS-2 Bacillus Coagulans, Bacillus Subtilis, and Bacillus Clausii. They are all highly resilient to stomach acidity and able to survive the lengthy journey through the intestines where they push out the bad bacteria balancing your probiotics!
- CLEAN SOFTGELS FOR LONGER SHELF-LIFE & BETTER ABSORPTION | Most probiotic supplements use synthetic polymer coatings to preserve their products along with stearates and other chemicals. We deliver our probiotics in a clean, natural softgel, free of the coatings, binders, and fillers you find in other formulas.
- INCLUDES PREITCX PREBIOTIC | A prebiotic is a specific fiber-food for probiotics, that helps keeps your good bacteria healthy and growing. Like the probiotics in Smarter Probiotics, the clinically-tested premium prebiotic we use called Preitcx is also hearty, works quickly, and is not deterred by heat or stomach acid.
- HEALTHY GOOD FATS FOR IMPROVED DIGESTION | Only Smarter Probiotics adds two healthy good fats, probiotics and a prebiotic, shown to further help improve digestion : MCT oil, which also helps improve energy levels and mental clarity, and Flaxseed oil, which has been shown to help relieve both constipation and diarrhea.
My first time trying Smarter Gut Health Probiotics. I have taken other probiotic products over the years, so I do have a frame of reference. With this Smarter probiotic, my digestion improved noticeably within less than one week. The size of my belly decreased. I was so surprised and pleased! The capsules are sleek, flavorless, and easy to swallow. With such a great experience, I am anxious to try more of the Smarter products.
I didn't really start taking Gut Health religiously until about a month ago. I was on a round of antibiotics, had been researching gut health and knew I needed to take something once I was finished. I've also had diverticulitis and digestive issues the past few years. I can usually feel when my stomach is irritated on my left side and then it's a week of not sleeping well and taking all kinds of herbs and eating gentle foods to try to calm a potential flare up.While these probiotics aren't the end all cure, they have certainly helped tremendously. I have more energy, my nails are stronger and I'm able to sleep without medication-just some melatonin. They also help keep me regular.I had read other positive reviews on before I purchased them and I have been very happy with the results. I also have started taking Milk Thistle daily and the combination of the two is really helping my energy levels. I've also recently started taking cold showers and drinking lemon water daily, which has been contributing tremendously to my overall health. I even started working out again because I don't feel as sluggish anymore.If you're looking for a probiotic to try, this is a good one.
This stuff actually works. After trying SO many that did nothing it was nice to finally get a product that helped. I have been dealing with heartburn, bloating and stomach issues for the last year. It took about a week, but the heartburn is gone and so is most of the bloating. It is also nice that this doesn't have to be refrigerated, so it's easy to throw in my bag when I go on trips!
This is a great probiotic if you have any major gut issues. I have Fibromyalgia which greatly effects my gut. I have chronic constipation, bloating, food sensitivities, etc. I also had to do a few rounds of antibiotics and a traditional probiotic with a higher CFU wasn't cutting it anymore. Switching to this one has calmed a lot of my symptoms. It's still a work in progress, since I know it takes longer for your gut to heal then to wreck it. I eat a good diet and stay away from sugars, alcohol, gluten, dairy, and bad fats. I used to think a higher CFU was better, but it's more about the quality of ingredients which this has!
I've been using the product for two weeks. I am suffering with gastritis (heartburn, nausea, indigestion) from taking too much ibuprofen and it was recommended that I start taking a probiotic. Yours was highly recommended on . I have also had to make dietary changes and follow a low inflammation diet. I think the combination is helping me heal. I have not had any heartburn for a few days now. Because my stomach is so sensitive to what I eat and drink, I will probably continue to use it even after my stomach is healed.