- PROTEIN SUPPLEMENTS: Featuring 3 organic ingredients: pea protein, quinoa powder, and natural flavor Plant Protein Powder contains 16 grams of complete plant protein in every serving.
- TASTY PROTEIN POWDER: With a neutral flavor and no aftertaste, this protein powder can be used in baked goods, breakfast shakes, and other culinary creations.
- USDA ORGANIC: This organic protein powder is certified USDA organic, gluten-free, vegan, non-GMO, soy-free, and lactose-free so nearly everyone can enjoy it!
- NO FILLERS: Designed to provide natural plant-based protein, this mix contains no artificial flavors or harmful chemicals. It provides necessary nutrients without any fillers for the best results.
- SUPERFOOD SCOOP: This versatile mix can be added to breakfast juice, pre-workout shakes, salads, and more! A serving size is equal to 3 scoops, and this 12.7-ounce bag contains about 17 servings.
Helpful for IBS. I’ve been researching the best foods to eat for sufferers of IBS and this protein powder fits the bill. I’ve tried a ton of protein powders in my life and this one beats them all...even the really expensive ones!What I LOVE:-Doesn’t cause ANY IBS symptoms!!!!-Blends really well. No grittiness, clumps or lumps!-Doesn’t have a “flavor” so your other ingredients shine through.-Dislike:-Serving size on the package is confusing. The nutrition label states a serving is 3 scoops but the written directions say to use 2 scoops.
I am allergic to all but 8 foods. This protein powder literally is keeping me alive right now. It’s pure, organic, and gives me much needed protein.
A healthy smoothie before or after a workout! A great meal replacement too!
I bought mine at Costco the first time so exp date not a problem for me but going to order from this go around. I add this to my post workout protein smoothie for extra protein. Vanilla bean protein powder, pb2, liv fit superfood powder, unsweetened alm milk, ice and half frozen banana all blended. Amazing and like 35 grams of protein with this extra plant protein.