- PROTEIN PLUS VEGETABLES: Adds effortless nutrition to your every day, sweetened with steviano added sugar, and 120 calories per serving.
- 20 grams of vegan protein from pea protein, brown rice protein and sacha inchi protein containing all nine essential amino acids.
- Made with green vegetables including organic kale, organic alfalfa, broccoli, and spinach for an on the go healthy protein powder for women and men.
- Keto-friendly protein powder with four grams net carbs, gluten free, lactose free, dairy free, soy free, non whey and low glycemic. Not a medical food
- Real food ingredients that are good for the body, feed the mind, and respect the planet. Vegan certified, Non-GMO Project Verified, with no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors.
- SHAKE, BLEND OR BAKE. Shake with1-1/2 cups of ice-cold water or beverage of your choice. Blend into your favorite recipe for a smooth and delicious vegan protein shake. Bake with Protein & Greens by swapping for 1/8 to 1/4 of the flour in sweet baking recipes.
- 21 SERVINGS PER CONTAINER, contents may settle during shipping. Dont worry, thats normal. Youre still getting all the servings listed on your product.
Ever wanted a treat too good to be healthy? Blend this beauty with peanutbutter and bananas. I promise you won’t regret this. The best part of this powder is the pure bliss joy of having something to shake with milk, blend with ice, or boost your favorite shakes. Really reminds me of those Olvaltine days to give you a taste comparison
A very filling meal. I mix one scoop with one glass (1-2 cups) of water. Most negative reviews are because of the taste, however, this depends on people. My first Vega product was the vanilla one, which is delicious. Going from that to this is a shock, but if you're committed to not using Splenda or artificial flavorings, after the first 2-5 drinks you will honestly develop a taste for it. I have a glass every afternoon as part of my new lifestyle and I'm losing weight and staying fit.It blends perfectly. The trick is to fill the cup with water first, then put in the powder, and stir. If it doesn't mix well, you're probably not using enough water. As a chemist, I have a habit of using as little solvent as possible and then bring to volume, but that doesn't work here. Also, the powder is light as heck and staticy, so it tends to get everywhere when you scoop it out. It would be nice if a future formula or container didn't do this, but it's a minor complaint and worth dealing with given how good the product is.I don't know of any studies that have demonstrated the quality of the ingredients, but all I can say is I drink a glass every afternoon as part of my new healthy lifestyle and I've been losing fat, while keeping my muscle mass. I like having protein from vegetables, because too much protein form meat can give you kidney problems, which I actually was just diagnosed with last week.
Glad I purchased this protein powder. I’ve just started counting my Macros and can not take regular whey protein. This is the perfect alternative without milk products and stevia. I can’t stomach the taste of stevia. This had no after taste and blended well with some almond milk, half a banana and a couple of strawberries. Consistency wasn’t bad. I’d say it’s about the same as most protein powders. Will definitely buy again.
I love getting this tub when I get tired of the standard chocolate/vanilla protein shakes. Tastes great, great for fruit smoothies, packed full of protein and vegetables, and easy on the tummy. No complaints!
Finding good vegan protein powder is SO hard!! You never know what you’re going to get. But this is going to be a permanent addition to my pantry!! I use it so much, the flavor is very good, and it doesn’t add weird color or texture. And 20 grams of protein per serving, which is a scoop included in the container. One protein powder I tried was tablespoons and tablespoons to get one serving - UGH! Lool.This is a great product and I can’t wait to try chocolate, and I think there’s a coconut almond too??