- Simple protein Powder with 15 grams of protein and only 100 calories, from only 8 simple ingredients - No Stevia, no artificial sweeteners, nothing hard-to-pronounce.
- Plant-based protein powder made from natural, real food ingredients so you never have to compromise nutrition for convenience. Vegan Certified, Non-GMO, gluten-free, Dairy, and lactose-free.
- Delicious, healthy Vegan Protein is sweetened with organic cane sugar for a natural flavor that blends well with water, Almond milk, or other non-dairy milk alternatives.
- A simple recipe for your daily smoothie: start with 1 cup of Almondmilk, 2 scoops of protein Made Simple, toss in half a banana, and some ice cubes - Blend until your shake is smooth and delicious.
- 10 servings per container.
I have ordered this product before and love it. The problem is that it is unavailable in a larger quantity. The 30-serving size (29.9 oz.) would be ideal. The 4-ingredient vanilla only comes in the 9.2 oz. size and smaller, which is frustrating since a family of three goes through the smaller container quickly. Why isn't the 4-ingredient vanilla-flavored vegetable protein powder available in the 30-serving size?
Finally, a great tasting protein powder that uses cane sugar!!! As someone who is violently allergic to sugar substitutes (including stevia and monk fruit), I’m soooo glad I found this product. Will absolutely repurchase. Only gripe is that the container isn’t bigger.
I personally love this protein. I used to buy their regular protein but I don’t like stevia at all so this is a great alternative. Plus, who needs all the added extra ingredients?
One of my favorites that I've been enjoying for years. It's often hard to find in retail stores but was able to find it on . I prefer the tropical flavor the best but that was discontinued for some reason this past year. However this flavor is good too, suttle in flavoring & NOT over powering in vanilla.
Best protein powder I have ever tasted. I cannot stand stevia or any other artificial sweetener, the stevia in other powders actually makes me sick so I was thrilled to find this one made with actual sugar. The calories to protein ratio may not be as good as others but for me it's worth it to not feel sick while drinking it and to actually enjoy it. The vanilla taste is mild and I blended it with almond milk, ice, and a banana for a lovely shake.