- 30 Grams of plant-based protein powder with 5 grams of BCAA amino acids and 5 grams of Glutamic Acid. Amino Acid profile containing 9 essential amino acids pea protein powder, pumpkin seed, organic sunflower seed.
- Support your post-workout with ingredients like tart cherry, turmeric extract, and 2 billion CFU probiotics (bacillus coagulans) to help build muscle and support recovery.
- Made for athletes - NSF Certified for Sport, Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Vegan protein powder, and gluten-free.
- Keto-friendly protein powder for women and men with 4 grams of net carbs, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors, lactose and dairy-free, soy-free and non-whey. Not a medical food.
- Smooth taste and texture, just blend or shake with water or your choice of beverage post-workout or even add some fruit to make a tasty protein-packed smoothie.
- 19 Servings per container.
I've been buying this protein powder for over 5 years now. I really love the brand and the flavors. I basically just use water, that's how much I like it. It's the only protein powder I like. You do not have to be vegan in order to like it or use it. Highly recommend. Very filling.
Holy crap!! Yum!!! This is the best plant based protein ever tried mixes so amazingly and tastes so smooth, it also has a green color to it, which I love!! Green=health �
I love this product for it's vegan qualities. I definitely recommend double shaking it as the powder gets stuck at the bottom of the blender bottle. Flavor wise, drink it nice and cold or it's gross. But, 9/10 I would recommend this to anyone. I will continue to buy it again.
I have been searching for a good protein powder without artificial sweetners in it. I tried another, more expensive brand and couldn't justify the cost for something that tasted just "ok". After doing my research, I ordered this. Love it. It isn't sweetened, but I blend it with a banana, water, ice, and a bit of coconut milk. It's perfect. If I need my caffeine, I'll use coffee instead of water and have my own version of a mocha. It's great!
Personally my favorite protein- and I've tried a lot in the past 12 years of weightlifting and supplement consumption. Very good taste, blends nicely, has one of the best protein:calorie ratio I've seen for a vegan protein and most importantly they sell this same bucket for $55 at whole foods but on here they actually price in within reason.Highly reccomend