- Flavor: Yogi Breathe Deep tea combines aromatic Eucalyptus and Thyme with Licorice, Cinnamon, and Cardamom for a naturally spicy-sweet herbal tea blend.
- Benefits: Herbs traditionally used to support respiratory health - including Thyme and Licorice - combine with warming spices in this soothing blend.
- Organic: USDA Certified Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Contents: Caffeine-free, Vegan, Kosher, Gluten-free, No Artificial Flavors or Sweeteners, and individually packaged with compostable bags.
- Brewing Suggestions: To get the most out of every cup, bring water to boiling and steep for 7 minutes. For a stronger tea, use 2 tea bags. Drink 2-3 cups a day.
This tea is fantastic in taste and effectiveness. I got it for my husband during a bad respiratory infection. It helped open him up to make him comfortable. He found it to be naturally sweet-tasting and delicious. I've been drinking this tea for years, and have always enjoyed the clearing benefits and taste.
I’ve got terrible asthma and wanted something extra besides medicine to take. This tea obviously does not cure anything but it does help me breathe better. The taste is a little strange but not unbearable or anything. Put a little honey in it and it perks it up. Good!
I use this tea every morning in addition to a powdered greens mixture that I also drink. I haven't not had a cold in three years. I work outside on my summer breaks and spend as much time hiking or on the motorcycle as I can. Very little allergy stuffiness anymore. I don't want to rely on medications, and I believe this helped me greatly reduce my use of them. I used to take an allergy pill and decongestant very often in the summer. Now it is a very rare occurrence. I also happen to love the flavor.
Good quality, seems to do what it says. Taste is decent.
I have asthma. This tea help with my breathing. I purchased a whole case. I have it every night and often during the day.